In conjunction with MassDOT, the Central Artery Ramp Parcel Study will review the current conditions of Central Artery/Tunnel Parcels 6, 12, and 18 along the Rose Kennedy Greenway as part of the State's requirement to cover the ramps, and provide recommendations for each parcel's permanent configuration.
Spring 2017: Please note that the project team is still working to file the Notice of Project Change (NPC) with MEPA. The most recent PowerPoint Presentation, from Public Meeting #5, held on April 15, 2015, can be found below.
Anticipated Project Schedule
• Study Report Preparation/Air Quality Analysis - Summer 2015
• MEPA/NPC Filing - Summer/Fall 2015
• MEPA Comment Period (30 day) - Fall 2015
• MEPA Certification - Winter 2015
• Design Phase Begins/Public Process Resumes - Winter/Spring 2016
MEPA General Website: http://www.mass.gov/eea/agencies/mepa/
MEPA Filing Status Website: http://web1.env.state.ma.us/EEA/emepa/searcharchive.aspx
Please check back here often for updates, including presentation materials.
If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Shurtleff, Senior Planner. Thank you!