The Boston Redevelopment Authority (“BRA”) d/b/a Boston Planning & Development Agency (“BPDA”), is issuing an Invitation for Bids entitled “Pier 4 Culvert & Sinkhole Repairs, Charlestown Navy Yard, Boston MA” (the “IFB”). The IFB is being issued in accordance with Massachusetts General Law c. 30, § 39M, as may be amended. The project number for the work associated with this IFB is BRA No. 6043 (collectively, the “Project”).
The lowest responsible and eligible bidder for this Project will be invited to enter into a contract with the BRA to perform the scope of work as set forth in the provided bid documents, including addenda. The Scope of Work generally consists of:
- Construction of a new concrete foundation under an approximate 100-linear foot concrete box culvert located within the tidal zone;
- Removal and disposal of an abandoned flood gate:
- Patching and repairing holes in the existing steel bulkhead;
- Replacing lost backfill;
- Replacing roadway pavement and subbase material; and
- Repairing brick sidewalk.